Sunday, December 28, 2008

Houston, We Have a Problem!


This afternoon, I was enjoying some lunch that the Hubbs picked up for us and watching the Giants game in the living room when we started to hear some chatty noises coming from Brady's room. He was supposed to be napping, but for the past few days he's been talking a lot through his naps, especially right after we put him down. I try so hard to resist the urge to go in there because I know he's super tired and needs his nap. But after a few minutes we started to hear some banging. I was actually thinking he was kicking his legs against the matress but boy, was I wrong. When I opened the door this is what I saw.

I must say that ever since Christmas, Brady's been pulling up only to his knees. He did it while he was in his wagon, and he pulls up on his toy basket, but can't do it all the way... even today right before his nap, I was trying to show him his toy basket and he could only pull up to his knees.... but I guess he CAN do it! No more fooling mommy and daddy, Brady! We will be lowering the crib as soon as he gets up from his nap. Of course, after making the decision to go ahead and put him back down, I've been going in and checking on him ever so often to make sure he's not trying to go over the ledge!!

No comments: