Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It's the Last Day!!!

Today is officially Jeff's last day of class... EVER!!!!! I can't believe we're on the home stretch! I am so proud of him! I've been sitting here addressing his graduation announcements today and just thinking about how incredibly proud I am of him for making it through this time! He has not only been in school, but he's been working too so that I would be able to stay at home with the little Bug. I am so grateful that this season of our lives is coming to a close, but we've had so many wonderful memories in the mean time that we will forever share together.

I love you, Sweetie. I'm so proud of you!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

yea!!! so excited for you guys! I remember that feeling...kind of like the best day ever - until you remember he has to take the Bar! ;)

Laura said...

Congrats!!! I know this is such a huge relief!

Kendra said...

Yay! Congratulations to Jeff...and you and Brady!