Monday, December 08, 2008

Lunch Date!!!



Today I had my "ex" co-workers over for a Christmas lunch! It's so fun to see all of them... but at the same time, it reminds me of how much I miss them!

Becky, Sandra and Heather are doing wonderfully at HKS. They had their Christmas party this weekend and although I was mourning the Grand Event on Saturday night, I'm so glad that they had a wonderful time and was happy to hear about it today!

Miss Kate is going to become an Auntie on Friday and I couldn't be more excited for her!! I can't wait to see pictures of Jack!

Monica and Kyla came and they are doing very well! I can't believe she's going to be two months soon!!! Monica said she is going to take her in for her shots next week! Kyla was dressed in her Christmas outfit, so naturally I had to dress Brady in his so that we could get some pictures together!!

I particularly love the ones where it looks like Brady's hand is on Kyla's leg. Making his first move, isn't he?? She just slept so soundly while she laid there in Brady's "lap"! The one where Brady has his hand on Kyla's tummy is so sweet... it looks like he's concerned for her or something!

Thank you for coming over to lunch girls!! I miss you and love you all!!



1 comment:

Amber said...

im obsessed with brady. so cute.