Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Tupperware Party!



Yesterday, I spent most of the day baking and preparing for Jeff's graduation brunch this morning. Since Brady is a little more mobile these days, if I'm out of the room more than a few minutes he somehow ends up backing himself into a corner with some foreign object in his hand. So, I decided to set up his blanket 'station' in the kitchen! He was getting 'bored' with his toys after a little while, so I gave him a few of my tupperware pieces, a cake pan and a wooden spoon. He had a heck of a time banging around and giggling. He especially loved the cake pan because it made the loudest noise. He's also been doing this thing lately where he raises his hands all the way behind his head as if he's winding up to hit something really hard, he squeals (or grunts) really loud and then brings them back down. Again, I must say, he is ALL boy!!





No comments: