Saturday, November 15, 2008

BLOG UPDATE PART 3:Treat #2

Last week I made my second treat... and this one is an oldie but a goodie in my house.

It's Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie and It's SUPER simple and easy. I whipped this up in 10 minutes for our friends the McCords last week and Jeff missed it so much that I made another one on Monday for us. It's a recipe I got from my aunt and it's delicious!!

Ingredients:
1/2 c. flour
1 c. sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 stick margarine, softened
1 c. pecans (I used chopped)
1 c. chocolate chips (sometimes I put in more!)
1 pillsbury pie crust

Preheat oven to 325. Mix flour and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla and margarine. Mix well. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Pour into pie crust. Bake 45-55 minutes. Yummy!

I'll add the pictures when I get them on my computer!

No comments: