Saturday, November 15, 2008

BLOG UPDATE PART 4: There are no sick days in this job.

I realized this week that there are no sick days in mommyhood. On Tuesday I started feeling really sick to my stomach and was up bright and early Wednesday morning in the bathroom. I don't think it was the stomach flu because I didn't have a fever and didn't feel achy or anything like that. I don't know if it was something that I ate but I felt better on Thursday but once I ate something it came right back to see me! Yesterday was awful again! I never realized how hard it is to take care of a baby when you are not feeling good yourself! Thankfully my hubby was home today and took care of things all day for me! I'm feeling much better now!

Earlier this week while Brady was playing in the jumper, I came in to discover a big wet mess on the ground. I couldn't believe he spit up that much, but it turned out that somehow his diaper had come off and was on one leg! It was funny to see it! I can't even imagine how it got this way! (Although I have noticed him looking down at his diaper and pulling at it).





Today, in the spirit of it being cold outside, we put on the ski hat and mittens Crazy Uncle Cam gave Brady last Christmas before he was even born. I thought they'd be huge on him, but fit pretty good! He looked too cute in them to pass up the opportunity to take pictures!!!

So now that I'm feeling better, we are back up to date in the blogging world. Be sure to read the first three updates!!

Happy Blogging!





No comments: