Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas is Coming.



One of my MOST favorite things during the Christmas season is enjoying a holiday Popcorn Tin. I remember all growing up we'd get a popcorn tin while we were decorating the Christmas tree... so of course on Jeff and I's first Christmas together, we enjoyed a Popcorn Tin from Kroger while putting up the tree. We have some silly Christmas traditions that have developed over the 3 Christmases we've spent married, which I'm sure I'll share as they come about, but this one is serious. No popcorn tin? No tree. That's it. Plain and simple.

Sometimes our tin doesn't last us very long so we end up with more than one for the season, and this year that will definitely happen, as Jeff surprised me with one this weekend when I wasn't feeling well. You better believe that on Sunday when my tummy was better, I had no problem digging in during the Cowboys game!!

Tell me one thing, though. Why do they put the butter popcorn in there? My favorite is the cheese, so I wish that it was half cheese and half carmel... I mean, the butter doesn't taste NEAR as good as freshly popped popcorn!!! Does anyone agree?

No comments: