Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Very Poopy Nap

***Warning - Poopy Pictures Ahead***

I went into the Bug's room on Monday to get him up from his nap and this is what I found. What a mess!! Let's just say that it had been a rough day of unplanned diversions for me anyways... and this was the icing on the cake. Fortunately I think God sometimes puts children in our lives to make us laugh and help us to keep it all in perspective. I couldn't help but crack up... even though it was so disgusting and I didn't even know how to begin cleaning up this mess. I had to get pictures so I can show him someday how much of a mess he was.

I think this was also the final straw with our diaper size. We've been having a few leaky ones here and there.... and bit more of a diaper rash, but I've been putting off going to Cruisers because we aren't "cruising". :) I guess it's too bad. We bought some last night.

(I turned the pics into B&W because it makes it not look AS nasty!)



1 comment:

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

bless your heart. i was afraid it was going to be on the walls! he is so precious!